Re: [opensuse-factory] KPackageKit's purpose
Tirsdag den 1. november 2011 16:35:42 skrev Tim Edwards:
Am 01.11.2011 16:25, schrieb Will Stephenson:
On Tuesday 01 Nov 2011 14:10:14 Tim Edwards wrote:
Great, I'm re-installing by testing install with RC1. Is it possible to
test Apper, I mean is the 12.1 update repo available in the right state?

http://download.opensuse.org/update/12.1/ has the usual set of test
updates, minus the eula-required update for some reason. To repeat the
test updates, zypper in --force the update-test packages to the version
shipped with 12.1rc1, don't try to remove the patch or the package
entirely.

WIll

I have a fresh install of RC1 with no updates done so far. So I assume I
can just add

http://download.opensuse.org/update/12.1/ and start Apper?

Please also test clicking on local RPMs in Dolphin and in Firefox ("Open file
with...").

If I had a cent for everytime someone complained about single RPM installation
failing with KPackageKit on 11.4, I'd buy Attachmate ;-)