Re: [opensuse-factory] KPackageKit's purpose

Am 01.11.2011 16:25, schrieb Will Stephenson:
On Tuesday 01 Nov 2011 14:10:14 Tim Edwards wrote:
Great, I'm re-installing by testing install with RC1. Is it possible to
test Apper, I mean is the 12.1 update repo available in the right state?
http://download.opensuse.org/update/12.1/ has the usual set of test updates,
minus the eula-required update for some reason. To repeat the test updates,
zypper in --force the update-test packages to the version shipped with
12.1rc1, don't try to remove the patch or the package entirely.

WIll

I have a fresh install of RC1 with no updates done so far. So I assume I can just add

http://download.opensuse.org/update/12.1/ and start Apper?

Tim