[opensuse-factory] on branding
The new branding is in the factory and looks cool... great work!
Now the things I found up to now

1. kdm login screen and kspashx on my desktop 1920x1080 seem to use
different resolution backgrounds.
the geeko changes slightly the position from kdm to ksplash. this may
be tough to fix, iirc ksplash is picky about what resolutions it
takes... kdm is not.

2. the susegreeter still has the old branding... and it seems the new
branding was not commited in git.

3. the sysinfo uses the old branding.
this is the offending file...
/usr/share/kde4/apps/sysinfo/about/images/background.png
I did not manage to see where is taken from ye.
Moreover... when in full-screen the background does not expand all
over the window width. see picture.
http://paste.opensuse.org/23951090

4. for factory versions... should we use for kde kickoff as start the
factory geeko instead of the green one? moving to the green one once
in rc or gm state?

Alin