Re: [opensuse-factory] 234 packages with reportedly newer upstream version
On Monday, September 19, 2011 12:37:42 AM Stephan Kulow wrote:
Hi,

Thanks to Marcus and Vincent, the build service knows about new upstream
versions and you can easily query them by going here:

https://build.opensuse.org/project/status?project=openSUSE%3AFactory&limit_
to_old=true&limit_to_fails=false

Note that some of these versions are false positives for various reasons,
but most of them will be real.

I'll dig into the perl updates now :)

Greetings, Stephan
Fantastic. Hopefully rekonq gets an update now finally. I really would like to
start using it more so I can support its development.