[opensuse-factory] systemd question on mounting drives
Hi,

since yesterday morning I used the systemd as default on a real life system...
and I have to admit I am very content with it performance up to now.

I have observed that the biggest amount of time at boot time is taken by fsck
the mounted drives... is there a way to tell it to do that only once in a blue
moon boot rather than every boot?

regards,
Alin

--