[opensuse-factory] Tumbleweed - Virtualbox policy and Thunderbird
Hi,

I have read some time ago that Virtualbox was removed from Tumbleweed
because of the not so easy maintainable kernel source.

If Virtualbox doesn't support the Tumbleweed Kernel version out of the
box it is fine that Virtualbox isn't compiled in Tumbleweed but if it
does support it the effort can't be that high I suppose?
So isn't it possible to ship the Virtualbox kernel module as soon as it
is supported from the vendor?

In general I would prefer something like DKMS for openSUSE. It is stupid
that a kernel version is "hardcoded" in one version while the sources
are available and other Kernels are supported.
With DKMS we wouldn't have the problem now I suppose.
Anyway this is another issue, not a Tumbleweed one.

A MozillaThunderbird 5 upgrade with the compatible Enigmail would be
great. It is already in factory.

Thanks
Tim