Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: Milestone3
On 15/07/11 11:19, Steven Sroka wrote:
Where is MS3 for testing? I have time to try in a virtualbox on my
machine.
The very first email in this thread said,

"Today is supposed to be the release of Milestone3. But as I still haven't got
green light from testing team (and they are on red because of the kernel OOPS
with rc6) I would like to delay the release."

Waiting for M3 myself :)

But then Dale Ritchey and Andreas Jaeger stated that it works for them meaning that it is available somewhere - which is what Patrick is asking for.

BC

--
Paradise is like Hell and neither is too far from you because both are
creations of your mind and therefore both are already inside you.