Re: [opensuse-factory] Status: Milestone3
* Stephan Kulow <coolo@xxxxxxxxxx> [07-14-11 09:44]:
Am Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2011 schrieb Stephan Kulow:
Am Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2011 schrieb Dale Ritchey:
StstemV boots with no problem.
SystemD boots to tty but then fails on login both for root and user. Is
there a log I can refer to?

I have the same - just wait a couple of minutes and then it will work.
Frederic pointed me to systemd-analyze, but I didn't really look into it
yet.

Solved it using that tool: I had to chkconfig -f network off - systemd would
start NetworkManager in parallel to the init script.

Of course you first have to have the patience and wait 5 minutes for the
timeout to hit to login and call systemd-analyze plot > t.svg; firefox t.svg

Where is MS3 for testing? I have time to try in a virtualbox on my
machine.