Re: [opensuse-factory] The road to systemd for openSUSE 12.1
On Tuesday, June 21, 2011 11:01:27 Basil Chupin wrote:
On 21/06/11 17:40, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Montag, 20. Juni 2011 schrieb jdd:
Le 20/06/2011 16:21, Ken Schneider - openSUSE a écrit :
WHY? You don't need /usr on a separate partition anymore.

having only one install for several computers?

Are you doing this or are you just telling stories? With just /usr
shared, I would like to see your patches to zypp to run updates on such
a system.

Greetings, Stephan

Stephan,

Forgive me for asking but who do you actually work for now, Novell or SUSE?

Stephan - and myself - always worked for SUSE Linux Products GmbH.

We continue to use our Novell.com email address since that's the one we're
subscribed to many mailing lists. But I guess we switch at one point to an
suse one...

Your e-mail address is showing "@novell.com" but following the sale SUSE
is now a separate entity and unconnected to Novell.

Both SUSE and Novell are separate business units owned by Attachmate, so we're
related ;)

I am simply puzzled, nothing more.

;)

Andreas
--
Andreas Jaeger, Program Manager openSUSE
aj@{novell.com,suse.com,opensuse.org} Twitter/Identica: jaegerandi