Re: [opensuse-factory] The road to systemd for openSUSE 12.1
On 21/06/11 17:40, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Montag, 20. Juni 2011 schrieb jdd:
Le 20/06/2011 16:21, Ken Schneider - openSUSE a écrit :
WHY? You don't need /usr on a separate partition anymore.
having only one install for several computers?
Are you doing this or are you just telling stories? With just /usr shared,
I would like to see your patches to zypp to run updates on such a system.

Greetings, Stephan

Stephan,

Forgive me for asking but who do you actually work for now, Novell or SUSE?

Your e-mail address is showing "@novell.com" but following the sale SUSE is now a separate entity and unconnected to Novell.

I am simply puzzled, nothing more.

BC

--
The Annual General Meeting of Psychics has been cancelled due to unforseen
circumstances.