Re: [opensuse-factory] The road to systemd for openSUSE 12.1
Le 17/06/2011 12:17, Kay Sievers a écrit :

And as we doubt that anybody can convince or patch all the upstream
projects to switch to the /etc/sysconfig/ format only, we better step
back and use the current native files, to have only one instance that
needs to be configured.

we have an unique and very usefull "rcservice" list of links, we can as well have symlinks to config files in /etc/sysconfig (the applications are inconsistent on where they set they config file, even how they name it)

by the way what will these start stop service become with systemd?

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://pizzanetti.fr