[opensuse-factory] syslog-ng FAQ link in package description?
Hello,
I just finished publishing the new, up-to-date syslog-ng FAQ. I wonder,
where I should publish URLs, so openSUSE users could easily find it. I
already published it on the openSUSE forum, as many of the questions
come up also in openSUSE related discussions. Could I also put it in the
syslog-ng rpm package description, or that's not the right place for it?
It's available at http://www.balabit.com/wiki/syslog-ng-faq
Bye,

--
Peter Czanik (CzP) <czanik@xxxxxxxxxx>
BalaBit IT Security / syslog-ng upstream