Re: [opensuse-factory] Testing
  • From: Steven Sroka <sroka.steven@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 19:01:06 -0400
On 8 June 2011 16:19, Dale Ritchey <mergan14846@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 06/08/2011 01:05 PM, Steven Sroka wrote:

I think it frowned upon to test and submit bug reports on Factory
packages...

The whole purpose of the milestones is to test and file bug reports so that
they can be fixed so we can have a nice clean final release.

True, but a Milestone can fall behind Factory since Factory is a moving target.

I think I'll stick with Milestones since there are usually issues in
Factory packages that are solvable by running tests through openQA, so
bug reporting those issues is a waste.