Re: [opensuse-factory] FIBMAP: Invalid argument
Am Sonntag, 5. Juni 2011 schrieb Cristian Rodríguez:
El 05/06/11 09:15, Anders Johansson escribió:
On Sunday 05 June 2011 14:50:18 Kim Leyendecker wrote:
Dear devs, dear readers!

I installed 12.1 Milestone 1 on Virtual Box (Packard Bell EasyNote LJ61)
and tried to boot KDE now. The normal bootscreen came, but then the
console said the following:

FIBMAP: Invalid argument
FIBMAP: Invalid argument
(so on.....)

then the normal log-in came:
Ok, https://gitorious.org/opensuse/preload/merge_requests/1 should
workaround it. ;)

I won't maintain preload anymore once systemd is going to be default.
systemd has its own readahead, that reportely doesn't work effectively, but
preload will make it even worse without proper integration and I don't think
systemd developers want 2 readahead solutions, so I would rather improve
the systemd one.

Greetings, Stephan