Re: Re : [opensuse-factory] SSD detection when creating first time fstab ?
On Sat, Jun 4, 2011 at 5:59 PM, Vincent Lejeune <vljn@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

thank for your explanations ; I was not aware of the performance issue of
mount-discard.

I didn't see any true performance improvement by using this option, but I
didn't run synthetic benchmark to check this.
I ran wiper.sh but no perceptible performance improvement as well... maybe
it's only marginally faster ?

I posted a feature request :

https://features.opensuse.org/312476

Vincent

Great,

I just voted for it and added a positive comment.

It will show up in a weekly news update soon so the community can see
it (and hopefully vote for it.)

Greg