[opensuse-factory] deprecated /etc/sysconfig/sysctl loose functionality
On May 30th I get an update which deprecate /etc/sysconfig/sysctl

It migrate a part of configuration to /etc/sysctl.conf and create a
/etc/sysctl.d ( but empty )

But it seems some of the configuration are not migrated or respected

I've that

## Type: list(yes,no,)
## Default: no
#
# Runtime-configurable parameter: use temporary IPv6 addresses
# instead of using the EUI-64 interface identifer
#
IPV6_PRIVACY="no"

Why because I really don't care about privacy. I don't need to hide me, and
hate too much those temporary things.
My taste, ok :-)

but in sysctl.conf

### converted from /etc/sysconfig/sysctl at Tue, 31 May 2011 06:16:19 +0200
net.ipv4.tcp_syncookies = 1
net.ipv4.ip_forward = 0
kernel.sysrq = 1
net.ipv4.tcp_ecn = 0

Informations about

rpm -qf /etc/sysctl.conf
procps-3.2.8-34.1.x86_64
c-3po:~ # rpm -q --changelog procps-3.2.8-34.1.x86_64
* Tue May 17 2011 lnussel@xxxxxxx
- load sysctls earlier (bnc#664550)
- move distro defaults to /lib/sysctl.d to avoid .rpmnew files
- enable IPv6 privacy by default (bnc#678066)

* Thu May 05 2011 jeffm@xxxxxxx
- boot.sysctl: Add support for loading defaults from
/boot/sysctl.conf-$(uname -r) before loading /etc/sysctl.conf
to allow each kernel flavor to adjust defaults without
different kernel configuration options.

When I cat /lib/sysctl.d/sysctl.conf
I've found now the suse distribution defaults with privacy enabled.
and have information how to re-disable these privacy.

Can someone (Ludwig ?) can confirm that during migration the upgrade forget to
manage the privacy configuration ?
If it's reproducible, I'll open a bug for that.