Re: [opensuse-factory] libqt-* package links in tumbleweed
On Monday 30 May 2011, Greg KH wrote:

I've fixed it for now. However could you modify your scripts to not
update these packages the same as for kernel-<non-source>?
Ah, I didn't realize those packages were links, not "real" packages.
Someone changed this in the KDE repo and didn't tell me :(

Somebody included my packages without asking me? ;-) Are we playing the blame
game here?

if you want stable (but boring), use KDE:Qt:STABLE, KDE:Qt is the development
project for openSUSE:Factory, so you should relaly be using openSUSE:Factory
instead, or link at least properly.

Alternatively, you can use KDE:Qt47, which is a daily rebuild snapshot of the
latest upstream git.

Greetings,
Dirk