Re: [opensuse-factory] HAL and related
On Friday 03 June 2011 14:08:24 Stefan Seyfried wrote:

Yes, but because of different bugs which you did not tell us about ;)

I'm wondering how this code ever could have worked, and I understand that
the developer abandoned it and went away to do something else.

You should probably *not* include it in KDE:KDE3.
It also does not seem to have ever been in any SUSE release, but only in
some third-party repo (judging from the changelog). Probably there was a
reason for it not being in any SUSE release ;-)

Anyway. I submitted a fix to your repo to fix the most obvious bugs.

Thank you.