Re: [opensuse-factory] HAL and related
Am 01.06.2011 23:12, schrieb Jeff Mahoney:
It's a release that's considered dead by its own maintainers. I can
understand users wanting to stick with it, but we shouldn't make it an
easy option for new users.

Again and again, KDE3 is still alive via Trinity. I can understand, that Trinity isnĀ“t so popular, but if we would ship it as a KDE3 alternative (Yeah, KDE3 is still in our repos, why not delivering Trinity instead? http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/KDE:/KDE3/openSUSE_11.4/)

thanks

--
Kim-Dennis Leyendecker
openSUSE Ambassador / openSUSE Wiki Team DE