Re: [opensuse-factory] Banshee update to 2.0.1
On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 10:27, Nelson Marques <nmo.marques@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I've submitted the updated version of Banshee (2.0.1) to Factory today
and also banshee-community-extensions (which wasn't a part of
Factory). If the community extensions package isn't attractive to
factory, then feel free to decline it, though it would be somehow
interesting to be available also on Factory.

banshee-1 : SR 71891
banshee-community-extensions: SR 71890

NM

I don't think you want the banshee-community-extensions in there. If
I remember right all it is is a collection of all of the individually
packaged extensions that are already in there.

Cheers,
Stephen