Re: [opensuse-factory] HAL and related
On Wednesday 01 June 2011 17:22:46 Vincent Untz wrote:

"openSUSE staff" is the community. It's not SUSE/Novell.

I guess (but I don't know, since I've not followed things there) that
the point is that KDE3 is not officially supported by the project,
mostly because nobody wants to promise anything about security fixes and
stability (people working on it will do their best, though).

Possibly, but can one promise with confidence security fixes for any package
in openSUSE?