Re: [opensuse-factory] HAL and related
Le 01/06/2011 15:31, Carlos E. R. a écrit :

On 2011-06-01 15:22, Vincent Untz wrote:

"openSUSE staff" is the community. It's not SUSE/Novell.

I disagree. Staff is composed of those that are payed for working on the
project, like you. I'm part of the community but I'm not payed, thus I'm
not staff.

it's a very short definition of the staff. Most oft he board is not paid, many team staffs are not paid.

SUSE (not openSUSE) or Novell employee are paid. Many other are not (specially forums staffs)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://www.youtube.com/user/jdddodinorg