Re: [opensuse-factory] HAL and related
On Wed, Jun 01, 2011 at 03:22:46PM +0200, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le mercredi 01 juin 2011, à 14:31 +0200, Carlos E. R. a écrit :
It is not supported by openSUSE staff, ie, SUSE/Novell, but it is supported
by the community.

"openSUSE staff" is the community. It's not SUSE/Novell.

I guess (but I don't know, since I've not followed things there) that
the point is that KDE3 is not officially supported by the project,
mostly because nobody wants to promise anything about security fixes and
stability (people working on it will do their best, though).

Or the other way round ... if there are community packagers keeping
it alive it could also live in Factory and the openSUSE releases...

Ciao, Marcus