Re: [opensuse-factory] HAL and related
On Wednesday 01 June 2011 10:12:19 Martin Schlander wrote:
Onsdag den 1. juni 2011 10:01:01 skrev Ludwig Nussel:
So there are still people who maintain KDE3? I thought it was
dropped from the distro because noone wanted to maintain it anymore?

There's an OBS repo where volunteers spend their time trying to keep this
ancient dead software from bitrotting completely. That was always so.
There's even an opensuse-kde3 mailinglist :-)
I mean, why not, it's a perfectly working piece of quality software.

http://www.linuxplanet.com/index.php?/linuxplanet/reports/7108/1/
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Sascha Peilicke