[opensuse-factory] EOL feature
  • From: "Carlos E. R." <carlos.e.r@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2011 21:26:40 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I'm seeing several people asking (forums) why their 11.2 is now complaining about problems connecting to repos, or not being able to update their machines.

I know the reason, but couldn't somebody design a feature that tells the user of their system that support is about to finish, or finished already? Add it to package kit or zypper or YaST. Or all.

Perhaps there is time enough to add the feature to factory, for this release?

- -- Cheers,
Carlos E. R.