Re: [opensuse-factory] kernel 2.6.37.2 for 11.4
On Mon, 28 Mar 2011 07:16:23 -0700
Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Sounds like I should add bluez to tumbleweed as well :)

The bugreport says that updating bluez did not help. So I might just be
lucky.

I'll SR bluez again for tumbleweed if I think that there is something
worth the updating. Right now there is quite some churn there, so there's
a risk of breaking stuff. But once I find a worthy new feature or
important bugfix, I'll submit bluez to Tumbleweed.

If you feel you need it for whatever reason: FACTORY is usually up-to-date
wrt. bluez, I'm usually submitting it within a day or two after release
(after it passes my minimal smoke tests).
--
Stefan Seyfried

"Dispatch war rocket Ajax to bring back his body!"