Re: [opensuse-factory] mirrorbrain
On 2011/03/28 11:04 (GMT+0200) Michael Schroeder composed:

Felix Miata wrote:

That behavior is why I started the thread. I know that's how it's
_supposed_ to work. It just doesn't here.

If you're still running 11.3, please update to 11.4. The mirror
handling code has been improved quite a bit.
If you're already on 11.4, please open a bug and attach the
zypper.log file.

As I don't really pay attention to the problem except when doing dups of larger numbers of packages, which means Factory, and then only when I have not converted from mirrorbrain to a particular mirror after a fresh install, what you suggest will have to wait until I've added new Factories on my systems for next, and I'll have to remember to not convert the .repo files to specifying one particular mirror instead of the mirrorbrain default as I've been in the habit of doing for over a year.

Felix Miata *** http://fm.no-ip.com/