Re: [opensuse-factory] Build Target Tumbleweed
On Fri, Mar 25, 2011 at 11:01:46AM +0100, Stephan Kulow wrote:
Am Freitag, 25. März 2011 schrieb Greg Freemyer:
On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 6:43 PM, Greg KH <gregkh@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 11:33:50PM +0100, Hans Witvliet wrote:
Should be more honest....
There _are_ people who build addon repo's for openSUSE_Tumbleweed:
- repo/driver:/
- repo/security:/

Odd, why are these building against Tumbleweed?

Wait, I looked in driver:* and don't see any tumbleweed repos selected,
where are you seeing this?

I'd like to see d:l:p have the tumbleweed repo as a build target.
There are at least a few of those packages I build against that are
not in factory and thus not eligible for being directly in tumbleweed.

As long as tumbleweed has no own perl version, I see no need - 11.4 packages
will work fine. And dl:perl (there is also :python with p btw) is really huge
and we shouldn't waste resources without need.

I agree, if we decide to upgrade python or perl in Tumbleweed, then this
might be needed. But that's something we will have to wait and see...

thanks,

greg k-h