Re: [opensuse-factory] Build Target Tumbleweed
On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 11:58:07PM +0100, Hans Witvliet wrote:
On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 15:43 -0700, Greg KH wrote:
On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 11:33:50PM +0100, Hans Witvliet wrote:
Should be more honest....
There _are_ people who build addon repo's for openSUSE_Tumbleweed:
- repo/driver:/
- repo/security:/

Odd, why are these building against Tumbleweed?

Wait, I looked in driver:* and don't see any tumbleweed repos selected,
where are you seeing this?

in
http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/security:/OpenVAS:/STABLE:/v4/openSUSE_Tumbleweed/

Ah yeah, there are openvas packages not in Factory, I forgot about them.

- home:/Grieff/
- home:/Milliams/
- home:/Nite_0wl/
- home:/NoseyNick/
- home:/RedDwarf/
- home:/Vovochka404/
- home:/bmanojlovic:/
- home:/gregfreemyer:/
- home:/jvrdld/
- home:/matteotomasoni/
- home:/openttdcoop/
- home:/polyconvex/
- home:/renekrell/
- home:/saigkill/
- home:/seife:/
- home:/tschuett/

and probably some more...
(would be nice if apache-modules, server, network etc would be there
also)

Why? Why wouldn't those have their packages in the tumbleweed repo so
that they don't need the build target in their repo?
Why? If i understood one of your previous messages correctly, if you
switch your base-system towards tumbleweed, you should not have your
addons set to 11.4 or factory....

Yes, you are correct.

Ok, for home projects it makes sense, nevermind :)

As always, if there are packages anyone wants to see in Tumbleweed,
please let me know.

I presume that we (mere mortels) should ask the respective maintainers
of those packages, not?

Sure, or I can if you want me to.

thanks,

greg k-h