Re: [opensuse-factory] Build Target Tumbleweed
Hi Adrian, hi List,

Adrian Schröter <adrian@xxxxxxx> wrote at Thursday 24 March 2011:

Am Donnerstag, 24. März 2011, 07:46:40 schrieb Greg KH:
On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 10:07:21AM +0100, Adrian Schröter wrote:
Am Donnerstag, 24. März 2011, 08:49:32 schrieb Hans Witvliet:
On Thu, 2011-03-24 at 08:26 +0100, Sascha Manns wrote:
Hello Mates,

i've just checked the possible Build Targets, but i've not
found Tumbleweed.
Can i build against Tumbleweed?

cu
Sascha

Seems not to be possible, or builders are not interested in it.

You can always build against any repository in OBS. We just have
not added it to the "simple list" yet, because it is still in
develpoment phase IMHO.

It is? It looks out of "development phase" to me. What would have
to happen to make it move out of that for you to feel comfortable
with it?

Well, no one asked me yet to add it to the simple default list, so it
must be still in development ;)

But I suppose you just did that, so I add it to the default list now
Maybe we (you ;-) ) can make an Announcement of that?
--
Sincerely Yours

Sascha Manns
open-slx Community & Support Agent