Re: [opensuse-factory] Chromium as the default browser in the next release?
El 22/03/11 13:45, Kim Leyendecker escribió:
Am 22.03.2011 16:31, schrieb Jeff Mahoney:
So does firefox now. It's a security feature.

My issue is that the interface is ugly as sin. I installed it for about
5 minutes and ran screaming back to Firefox.
I think so too. I´d used Chromium for some days and Firefox still rocks
the most. I think, Firefox 4.0 becomes stable and we should stay with
it, because Firefox is still the _best_ open source browser you can get.
By the way, there were any stories of spyware and Google Chrome &
Chromium on some websites, if this is true, it would be _better_ to stay
with Firefox.

What evidence do you have of that ? do you know that chromium is
opensource and any sort of spyware will be pretty easy to remove ?

ps: You email headers are also spying you, you must as well distrust
them ;-P