Re: [opensuse-factory] Chromium as the default browser in the next release?
Because of their are two threads about a major change of a default program, I think it´s time to create an inofficial factory image with SUSE Studio. The idea is simple and maybe will help to serve the difference interests.

* We create an inoffical factory image based on openSUSE 11.4 with KDE (KDE is the default desktop, the majority of our users uses KDE and we can also add GNOME as an alternative too. So, KDE wins ;) )
* We change the filesystem to btrfs (Read it on the btrfs default thread and will try it soon.)
* We make Chromium default
* We use the latest LibreOffice packages

And then we´ll download it, test it and will see, what´s better. Of course some people have to agree, if a browser change will come really, but this is the first test to see, if it really works.

By the way, It kind of hobby to me to create personal openSUSE images in SUSE Studio, so the whole thing will achieve something :-)

Another point: LibreOffice 3.3.2 is released. Can I install now from the repos, or isn´t it ready packed yet?

thanks

openSUSE Ambassador
http://www.opensuse.org