Re: [opensuse-factory] Chromium as the default browser in the next release?
  • From: Manu Gupta <manugupt1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2011 22:31:48 +0530
I am speaking about chromium and not google-chrome

I agree with Ismail on the font rendering part.

@Robert The firefox version on new 11.4 could not render gmail
properly on my laptop

Plus I do not say this as a cool kid and actually Firefox can be the
cool kid with a multitude of features.. so no need to get marketing
into this. And it was my opinion based on my usage.