Re: [opensuse-factory] Chromium as the default browser in the next release?
Am 22.03.2011 16:31, schrieb Jeff Mahoney:
So does firefox now. It's a security feature.

My issue is that the interface is ugly as sin. I installed it for about
5 minutes and ran screaming back to Firefox.
I think so too. I´d used Chromium for some days and Firefox still rocks the most. I think, Firefox 4.0 becomes stable and we should stay with it, because Firefox is still the _best_ open source browser you can get. By the way, there were any stories of spyware and Google Chrome & Chromium on some websites, if this is true, it would be _better_ to stay with Firefox.

thanks

openSUSE Ambassador
http://www.suseusers.de.vu