[opensuse-factory] syslog-ng 3.3 packages for testing
Hello,

As co-maintainer of syslog-ng for openSUSE, I started preparations for
the syslog-ng 3.3 release. This is due to a major change in syslog-ng:
it is becoming multi-threaded, bringing a performance boost to an
already fast application. While I and many others use it on production
machines, be aware, that this is still an alpha release. Packages are
available for openSUSE 11.3, 11.4 and Factory. If you have a chance,
please try it and share your experiences!

For details, please check
http://czanik.blogs.balabit.com/2011/03/syslog-ng-3-3-alpha2-packages-for-opensuse/

Bye,
CzP