Re: [opensuse-factory] Can we see BTRFS as the default in the next version of openSUSE 11.5-12.0
Am 21.03.2011 10:49, schrieb Stephan Kulow:
kiwi supports btrfs for its file systems, I don't know if SUSE Studio supports
it though. But for testing you could export the kiwi config and change the
file system manually if studio does not offer a GUI way.

Greetings, Stephan
Okay, I will try it.

thank you

openSUSE Ambassador