Re: [opensuse-factory] Can we see BTRFS as the default in the next version of openSUSE 11.5-12.0
Am Sonntag, 20. März 2011 schrieb Kim Leyendecker:
Another question about btrfs:

Is their any possibility to change the default filesystem in SUSE
Studio? I´m interested in creating a Factory-like rolling release with
btrfs to test it and wanted to know, if this is possible.

kiwi supports btrfs for its file systems, I don't know if SUSE Studio supports
it though. But for testing you could export the kiwi config and change the
file system manually if studio does not offer a GUI way.

Greetings, Stephan