Re: [opensuse-factory] Can we see BTRFS as the default in the next version of openSUSE 11.5-12.0
Another question about btrfs:

Is their any possibility to change the default filesystem in SUSE Studio? I´m interested in creating a Factory-like rolling release with btrfs to test it and wanted to know, if this is possible.

thanks

openSUSE Ambassador
http://www.suseusers.de.vu