Re: [opensuse-factory] Can we see BTRFS as the default in the next version of openSUSE 11.5-12.0
Am 19.03.2011 21:39, schrieb Per Jessen:
Are you a typical user, Kim? I know I am not, but I'm trying to put
myself in his or her situation. Does anyone with our regular set of
repositories really have to do regular rollbacks?? I really hope not.
I think I´m a normal user.... What´s a normal user? We´ve got this disscusion times before, and I still have no clue what a normal user is.... and I´m not interested in talk about it now!

openSUSE Ambassador
http://www.suseusers.de.vu