Re: [opensuse-factory] Can we see BTRFS as the default in the next version of openSUSE 11.5-12.0
Am 19.03.2011 21:30, schrieb Per Jessen:
Not quite enough to to
make btrfs the default, but important.
of course it´s quite enough. Do you know how many installations are died because I haven´t known or had this feature?

thanks

openSUSE Ambassador
http://www.suseusers.de.vu