Re: [opensuse-factory] Can we see BTRFS as the default in the next version of openSUSE 11.5-12.0
Am 19.03.2011 17:21, schrieb Greg Freemyer:
Because there is no grub1 or grub2 support! That means for default
openSUSE install its only good for data partitions.

How many factory users even have a separate /home etc. directory to
test btrfs with. I know I tend to test factory in a VM with only one
/ filesystem and the default grub1 boot loader. So I can't test btrfs
that way.

Oh, I haven´t known this fact. So forgot the factory-idea. When their´s no grub1/2 support, how can it work with openSUSE at all? I mean, I can choose it when I install a new openSUSE-installation on my workstation. Do I use an other bootloader when I install it?

confused

openSUSE Ambassador
http://www.suseusers.de.vu