Re: [opensuse-factory] Can we see BTRFS as the default in the next version of openSUSE 11.5-12.0
Am 19.03.2011 13:29, schrieb jdd:
what kind of answer do you need? Administrative ones? who take the actual decision?

I don't know, but would like to
I think he wants an answer that just say, btrfs has this and this and they and they want to have it as default too.

thanks

openSUSE Ambassador
http://www.suseusers.de.vu