Re: [opensuse-factory] kernel 2.6.37.2 for 11.4
On 03/15/2011 10:38 PM, Greg KH wrote:
On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 10:31:50PM +0100, Jiri Slaby wrote:
On 03/15/2011 04:12 PM, Jeff Mahoney wrote:
AFAIK, Kernel:stable tracks master and is the last state before I check
in a new -RC. Jiri Slaby maintains it, and I'm not entirely sure if
that's the case. Since 2.6.38 just went final, I guess we'll find out. :)

Yes, this is exactly how it works. I pushed 2.6.37.4 yesterday, will
wait for Greg to suck this into the Tumbleweed and then I will bump it
to .38.

It's been building in Tumbleweed all day now and should be finished in a
few hours.

Ah, the message was delayed, because I was not subscribed to the list.

I noticed the merge in Tumbleweed, so I did the udpate few hours ago.
K:stable GIT repo now contains .38 which will mirror to the k:stable OBS
repo in the night.

(I had to fix preload and systemtap once again before the kernel push
proper. And it took some time :(. I wish we get rid of that finally.)

thanks,
--
js
suse labs