Re: [opensuse-factory] kernel 2.6.37.2 for 11.4
On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 10:47:05AM -0400, Felix Miata wrote:
or openSUSE:Tumbleweed repositories.

Tumbleweed still seems to still have kinks to be worked out,
generally, and due to 11.3 to 11.4 base switch, so I've only one of
those enabled as yet.

What specifically do you feel are the "kinks to be worked out"?

I have not heard any problems with the current Tumbleweed repo and so
far do not have any plans to change the way it works as there are no
complaints.

What needs to happen before you feel comfortable using it?

thanks,

greg k-h