Re: [opensuse-factory] Bugs in 11.4
Le lundi 14 mars 2011, à 18:01 +0300, Ilya Chernykh a écrit :
On Monday 14 March 2011 17:54:51 Vincent Untz wrote:

Is not it is you who is upstream? :-)

Yes, I'm upstream for that relevant part of the code, but I'm not the
one who designed the menu structure upstream.

By the way, is not it possible to add a GConf key which would determine
the menu structure?

No

Why?

Because I already mentioned two ways to achieve what you want. My mail
was not a simple "no".

A gconf key would make sense if, say, more than 10% of people would want
to change this setting. And I doubt this is the case.

I suggest we either continue this discussion on opensuse-gnome, or
privately. I'm nearly sure that most people on opensuse-factory are not
interested in it.

Thanks,

Vincent

--