Re: [opensuse-factory] Bugs in 11.4
Le lundi 14 mars 2011, à 16:24 +0300, Ilya Chernykh a écrit :
On Monday 14 March 2011 14:42:46 Vincent Untz wrote:

In my first mail, I said "we wanted a menu structure similar to the one
from upstream" (see quote above). This has nothing to do with Ubuntu,
Windows, or whatever.

Is not it is you who is upstream? :-)

Yes, I'm upstream for that relevant part of the code, but I'm not the
one who designed the menu structure upstream.

By the way, is not it possible to add a GConf key which would determine the
menu structure?

No, but there are two ways to do this:

+ the XDG_MENU_PREFIX environment variable, as already mentiond.
+ Create files in ~/.config/menus/.

Actually, an easy way to achieve what you want is probably this: run
alacarte, edit ~/.config/menus/gnome-applications.menu and change the
reference to /etc/xdg/menus/gnome-applications.menu to a reference to
/etc/xdg/menus/applications.menu.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.