Re: [opensuse-factory] Bugs in 11.4
Le lundi 14 mars 2011, à 05:36 +0300, Ilya Chernykh a écrit :
On Monday 14 March 2011 02:15:46 Cristian Morales Vega wrote:

In my impression 11.4 is a huge step backwards compared to 11.3. Is it
possible to somehow revert to the previous version?

Try a clean install of 11.4. I mean, "zypper refresh" works, as also does
osc!!

Also, it's easier to get answers if you assign the bug to the relevant
dev. zypper problems should be assigned to component "libzypp" (OK,
probably could use a better name), so it's automatically assigned to
zypp-maintainers.

Don't you know what is with Gnome's menus? I have only one
level of folding after update which creates mess :-(.

Yes, that's a design decision of the GNOME team. For years, we've been
unhappy with the deep-nested menus we had and wanted a menu structure
similar to the one from upstream.

FWIW, you can change this by unsetting the XDG_MENU_PREFIX environment
variable -- this is being set in /usr/bin/gnome.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.