Re: [opensuse-factory] Trouble starting yast2 from terminal
On Thursday, March 10, 2011 03:47:34 AM Vincent Untz wrote:
Le mardi 08 mars 2011, à 16:35 -0500, Robert Schweikert a écrit :
I am logged into a GNOME session as regular user, then start a terminal
session, su, and then run "yast2"

Use "su -", not "su". I'm actively wondering if there's any reason to
keep the "su" default behavior around. It just keeps harming us again
and again.

It is just like keeping minefield in the house.
It strikes from time to time and makes you (us) busy with "bugs".

Vincent

--
Regards,
Rajko