Re: [opensuse-factory] Bugs in 11.4
On Monday 14 March 2011 02:15:46 Cristian Morales Vega wrote:

In my impression 11.4 is a huge step backwards compared to 11.3. Is it
possible to somehow revert to the previous version?

Try a clean install of 11.4. I mean, "zypper refresh" works, as also does
osc!!

Also, it's easier to get answers if you assign the bug to the relevant
dev. zypper problems should be assigned to component "libzypp" (OK,
probably could use a better name), so it's automatically assigned to
zypp-maintainers.

Don't you know what is with Gnome's menus? I have only one
level of folding after update which creates mess :-(.

On the other hand it seems the feature for full menus was not removed:
when I run gnome-panel from KDE3 session the menus displayed well.