Re: [opensuse-factory] 11.5 vs. 12.0
Felix Miata schrieb:
On 2011/03/11 11:46 (GMT-0800) Greg KH composed:

I reboot my desktop far more than my laptop due to kernel development,
so fast boot here is important.

Makes you sound like a developer, not a typical user.

Well, I shutdown my desktop every night and boot it every morning - and my laptop is sent to suspend every time I'm not using it. I guess that matches typical users pretty much. And yes, it's good just for power (and energy/nature) saving reasons to shut down systems when not using them. ;-)

Robert Kaiser